Magick Apothacary Herbs, roots, and resins
Herbs, roots and resins by the ounce, and by the pound. I am now offering herbs and resins which are commonly used in magic. I have first listed all of the incenses that I sell by the ounce, then further down I list a much greater variety which I sell by the pound. The 1lb quantity incenses are acquired to order, so please allow approximately 10-14 days after I receive your payment for me to ship your order. This may seem like a long time, but you are guaranteed the freshest product possible this way. If you have any special requests please do email as there isn't much I cannot get. However I only take special requests for 1lb or more of the herb, resin or other product. SPECIAL until it's sold out, then back to the regular price GALBANUM RESIN! Galbanum is extremely rare and difficult to find, so order now.
Why to buy from us, instead of the thousands of other magical supplies sellers...
1. We don't add talcum powder or other filler CRAP to our powders or incense! Take a close look at some of the other products...
2. I am an actual practitioner, not part time, it is my life. I am doing spells, work, rituals, meditation etc. for most part of each day, everyday! I have also been at this for over 15 yrs, so I know what I am doing :)
3. Our wholesalers are Pagan!
4. Our products are always fresh. I do spellwork for myself and others, I sell to people locally, and have the Nightshade Product line in Occult stores, so there is not time for the products to go stale!
5. There are not any substitutions or extraneous ingredients. If I'm out of something, I will order it and wait to make the product.
6. The products offered here are the same ones I use myself! They are not watered down for the public!!
7. Friendly service :)
8. Great variety! We have a lot of products to choose from to save on s/h.
9. All of our products are made in sacred space! Well accept the rocks obviously.
10. We have wholesale and bulk discounts
11. We don't use synthetic scents. Ewwww
12. The awesome packaging! :) Cool tins with a great artwork label. None of those cheesy little ziplock bags.
13. Our tins of incense are twice as big as the competition! (and a couple of dollars less expensive)