So you want to do Voodoo?

May 8th 2018

So you want to do Voodoo?

Actually it's usually spelled Vodou, or Vodoun, or similar.  Anyways, if this is what you are drawn to, find a teacher and/or get a reading from an initiated Mambo, Mamishi or Hongoun.  If you don't want to, or don't have the funds for a full initiation, that's fine, get a reading.  I don't just mean any reading either, only an actual Mambo or Hongoun or Mamishie or Hounon can actually give a reading.  Anyone else just doesn't have the connection with the Lwa or Vodouns, and/or doesn't have the proper tools prepared properly to give the reading.  

"Products and services on this site are "for entertainment purposes only", and as is obvious by my articles, I am a practitioner and fully beleive in my practice, path and items.
script src=''>